Sunday, June 6, 2010

Komtar Tower Run 2010

The early morning rain can't stop the runner from taking part in the run. When I reach the Komtar, it is already 7.05 am and a lot of runner already gathering at the starting point. This year, the running distance is longer than last year as the starting point is Komtar Walk compared to last year it is from the foyer near maybank. Before flagging off, as usual, a warm up exercise was conducted to loosen the runners' muscle. The very small rain still pouring down when the run started. The cool temperature outside made me felt very uncomfortable when I entered the staircase area in Komtar Tower, it is really stuffy and warm. I felt a bit tough for me to climb the stair case this year as I had been stop hiking since a month ago. Anyhow, my time still very close to last year with shorter running distance. This year, the lucky draw prizes are very attractive but 3 of us were not lucky enough to get any prize home.

Kimura - 20 mins
Ooi TS - 25 mins
Chan HC - 31 mins


TS Ooi

No comments:

Post a Comment